How your car donation helps
Supporting the Northeast Kidney Foundation through this program helps those right in your community affected by kidney disease and organ donation. Proceeds from this program are utilized for community based programs of prevention, education and support, including:
- Patient education, assistance, and support
- Free kidney screenings held throughout the northeast, designed to educate the public about risk factors and identify people in early stages of kidney disease, when it's most treatable
- School based programs that teach kids early on the importance of healthy lifestyle choises for lifelong kidney health
- Local research, providing important funding for clinical and academic researchers to advance kidney care in the local community
- Clinical education so we can keep our healthcare professionals on top of the latest standards in kidney and transplant care
- Corporate wellness programs, designed to assist employers in keeping their workforce healthy and productive
- Advocacy programs so that we can help our elected officials make informed decisions about healthcare
- Community education about organ donation and programs designed to increase the number of organ donors
- So much more!
You can also be secure in the knowledge that your car donation is having an impact, right where you live, benefitting those in the community affected by kidney disease and organ donation.
This Kidney Wheels program was formerly managed as part of the kidney cars donation program administered by the National Kidney Foundation. The Kidney Wheels program keeps funds in your local community. The Northeast Kidney Foundation home office is in the Albany, New York area.
New York, Massachusetts, Vermont